Directions to the Highfield Road car park behind Broadway House from the A14 in Felixstowe:
- Exit the A14 at Junction 60 (the junction for Felixstowe) and take the first exit at the roundabout onto the A154 (Candlet Road), heading towards Felixstowe Town Centre.
- Continue straight on the A154 for just under a mile until you reach the first roundabout.
- At the roundabout, take the first exit onto Grove Road.
- Continue on Grove Road for about 0.1 miles until you reach another roundabout.
- At this roundabout, take the fourth exit onto Beatrice Avenue (A1021).
- Follow Beatrice Avenue for about 0.7 miles (1.1 km) until you reach a roundabout and take the second exit onto with Hamilton Road (also the A1021).
- Continue along Hamilton Road and continue for approximately 0.3 miles.
- Turn right onto Highfield Road and the entrance for the Highfield Road Car Park is on the right a few hundred yards along the road.
- Broadway House fronts onto Orwell Road with the Highfield Road Car Park behind it. Look for the address, IP11 7DD, to identify the building.
Note: Parking is free from 6pm in the Highfield Road car park but please double check the signage.